September 12, 2013

I was Tagged!

Nina at American Girl and Other Awesomeness tagged me!


     Thanks so much, Nina! 


1.  Why did you start blogging?
    I started blogging because of Doll Diaries and Delaney at Ramblings from a Doll. :) They inspired me to make my mark on the doll world.
2.  What is your fashion style?
   Well, I'm kind of not a fashionista... but I guess my style is sort of hipster. :P 
3.  What is something your followers don't know about you?
 I'm left handed, I've already written three books (two are from NaNoWriMo, one I'm in the process of editing).... I'm homeschooled.

4.  What is one of your blogging goals?
      To post more.... to make a mark on the AGTube world. :)
5.  Where is your favorite place to shop?
      The AG Store, Kohls, Target.
6.  What would your ideal amount of followers be?
  I'd like to have 50 followers who follow my blog just because they like to read it, not sub for sub or to enter a contest. :) 
7.  What are your talents?
 Reading, writing, oboe :), volleyball, doing hair, etc.
8.  Are you a leader or a follower?
    I try to be a Leader, but it's kind of hard when you're homeschooled and you're out in a public school world. :P Still, I take action when I need to and when I'm comfortable with doing it. 
9.  What is your favorite quote?
    "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be." - The Bible :) 
10.  Do you have a favorite book or book series?
      Oh my goodness, I read so much you could hardly comprehend. Some of my favorites: The Wingfeather Saga, LOTR, the Chronicles of Narnia, the Knights of Arrethtrae, The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate, the Epic Order of the Seven, Johnny Tremain, The Westing Game, Till We Have Faces, American Girl Books... :) the list continues.   
11.   Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart, dressy, stylish, graceful, or fine)?
 Smart, kind of stylish.... I'm not always graceful or fine but I try to be.... :) 

12.   What is your favorite flower?
     
 I like Carnations and Snapdragons the best. 

1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)