April 7, 2014

Some Pictures from the Prodigal Dally!

I know, I know, I always seem to be AWOL for long periods of time, but I was really trying to focus on my Youtube account the past week or so (I have a super cool stopmotion that I'm working on!) and have been caught up with school! You know how much I love and couldn't resist a photo session, though, so I grabbed my camera this afternoon and took some snaps of my beautiful doll family. These are SOOC (straight out of camera), like they usually are. Enjoy!







































Have a good night!

XOXOXO,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls! I've probably asked before, but what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!

    For some reason, my email to you wouldn't send, but my email is sugarbeet6@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet~ Aw, thanks! I use an Nikon Coolpix S3600, it's your standard point-and-shoot (although it does have a really good zoom).

    Nina~ Thanks! I will get you into the system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond perfect ok? Just like hands-up amazing. Speaking of YouTube, I'm actually posting a new video as I type (well it is loading) lol whatever. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Autumn~ <3 Thank you so much, girl!
    SweetNokiaDolls~ Me, perfect? I beg to differ, I think it's you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)