May 13, 2013

Saige almost DIED.

You know that beautiful freshly mowed grass look? Well, it's perfect for taking doll pictures. It gives you that summery feel, right?
So, I stood Saige up and walked around her to get a different angle. I had slipped on shoes that had not belonged to me in my rush, though, and they had bigger heels than I expected, and I knocked Saige's head. Her face was grinded into the fresh grass, and it had it's proper effect. Because vinyl does the same thing as jeans:

Historically not awesome. Thank you for these profound words, Iron Man. I quickly gathered towels and water-baking soda mixture. And then my fate was sealed.

So Saige did not die today.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)