December 10, 2013

My Vacation: The Broadmoor Hotel

Hi, everyone!


  It's Dally. I've been thoroughly enjoying my vacation, and I thought I'd check up on you!

  I've just realized that I haven't taken any photos of the outside of the Broadmoor Hotel... oh well! Here are some pictures of the dolls and the view from my window!

The  mountains are so beautiful!

On Saturday night... the lights outside are so pretty! 

The huge beds... so comfy!


  I'm hoping to take some more pictures and maybe a stopmotion while I'm here... see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like you had fun! I love your picture of the bed, I've always wanted one like that for my room :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)