November 27, 2014

Linea Wren Lininger + Thanksgiving

Welcome Linea! On my birthday a few weeks ago, my mom gave me a used doll from ebay to fix up: and it's Lanie, the GOtY from 2010! I have always really wanted Lanie, and I'm so excited to have her in my collection. Now, I'm trying to make the decision of whether to get her a new head or a different wig... her current hair is very thin at the roots and dried out. So what do you think? Should I customize Linea, or just get her a new wig? 








And Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you guys have a great day with family! I'm thankful for all of my followers! Thank you for always making me smile. :) 

XOXOXOXO,

2 comments:

  1. She's soo cute :) Happy Thanksgiving as well :) Hmm, customizing her would be really cute, but she would still look really awesome with a new wig.... it's a tough choice :D Maybe customize?? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say get a new head. It makes her feel like a new doll. Also sorry if this sounds stupid, but it makes it feel like she is your doll and not someone else's doll that you just bought.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)