November 10, 2014

The Thing About Names....

Yeah, so my creative mind has been going.

Crazy, right?

More like scary.


  But back to the point, I've been thinking about re-naming some of my dolls. Of course, this is super cool in some ways, but in other ways it's lame because then everyone is confused and you have to change all of your "marketing merchandise"... as in if I re-named Saige I would also have to re-name this blog.

Buts I'm going with it, so deal with ti. No, I meant with it. Deal with it. 


 Marie-Grace w/ hazel eyes and #35's wig.


Let me take a moment to freak out over this ah-mazing custom Marie-Grace (I don't know who did this but wow)...

Speaking of Marie Grace, I'm re-naming her.... *drumroll*


Dun dun-nu




*battle of the five armies happens*



*Doctor Who theme song plays*



*Death Star blows up*





Alberta Estelle Lininger


Woah, yeah, what a mouthful. But Alberta it is.



And now I need to go to bed.







17 comments:

  1. That Marie-Grace custom is gorgeous. :O
    And I love the new name. I've always liked the name Alberta. ^-^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!
      And thank you very much! I've always loved it, too.

      XOXOXO,
      Dally

      Delete
  2. ohmysonicscrewdriver that doll is gorgeous...:O And her new name is so pretty! The Doctor Who theme song is in my head now...:)
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally wish that I had her! I've been thinking about customizing my Marie... we'll see.
      Thanks!
      Doctor Who is awesome, I haven't watched many episodes my the ones that I have watched are amazing!

      XOXOXO,
      Dally

      Delete
  3. She's gorgeous! And I love that name!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! And thanks for stopping by! :)

      XOXOXO,
      Dally

      Delete
  5. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award on my blog :)

    http://thefashioncheetah.blogspot.ca/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    xoxo,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her new name, you chose well :)
    I've seen that Marie-Grace custom doll before on pinterest, but it wasn't linked to the original source for some reason. I think there were a few others as well.
    I've always wondered what the MG face mold would look like on other dolls!
    ~Jessica
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Me too, I was worried about sharing it because I didn't have the source.... oh well.

      XOXOXO,
      Dally

      Delete
  7. Very creative lovely name and I love your blog design xx

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the your blog makes me smile award at- http://polkadotbee123.blogspot.com/2014/11/your-blog-makes-me-smile-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great name! By the way, I nominated you for an award. http://agfanblog2013.blogspot.com/2014/11/blogger-recognition-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That name is lovely! And you like Star Wars?!? Star Wars is my life! (Next to Narnia and Redwall)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)