March 26, 2013

In honor of Del's UPDW

Yes, it is not national Unpopular Doll Week, but it is at Delaney Love's AG. And I hope she doesn't mind if I contribute to it. :) Now, I only have 3 dolls, and unfortunately there is only one super unpopular doll. Poor Marie-Grace. :(

She's actually a pretty doll... but I think I'm having guilt because I bought her instead of Kanani. :)
Anyways, she insisted to dress up as a Ski Bunny even though the sun was shining. She's wearing the sweater from the frosty party outfit, the legging from Saige's Sweater outfit & Saige's Meet boots.

Only now I noticed that these were kind of blurry... oh well, I was in a hurry.
Ugh. But she is really pretty. I remember when people were saying that she looked exactly like Elizabeth... Well I have both of them, people and they're totally different. Although I was kind of sad that Marie's (Nicole) eyes aren't really aqua, her face mold is unique and her hair is really silky.

Thanks to Delaney for the inspiration! (I hope you don't mind that I used your idea... I will still send you pics!)

3 comments:

  1. Marie-Grace is a really pretty doll :) :) ~

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really pretty! And I didn't know that delaney loves AG is back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)