March 14, 2013

Well, this wasn't a long break

I decided to just post a little something before I go back into the dark shadows. :)



I'm sorry. I just had the urge. Anyways, I was contemplating this for quite a while, and now I have decided that I think I want to do this. What do you think about renaming? These names would probably be permanent, and I don't usually do this, but I thought it might be fun. So here are the options (most all out of Lord of the Rings, some from other places): And if you're worrying that I am totally consumed by LOTR, don't worry. I will snap out of this phase soon. I hope. I'm going to post one name per doll, and then I'd like to leave it open to suggestions, so here goes.


Saige as Arwen. ☺

Elizabeth as Eowyn. ☻

And Nicole...... I'm uncertain...... I'm thinking maybe Elanor (From LOTR too), but I will need suggestions.


But don't leave yet! There is a photo shoot, requested by AmericanGirl1972! These pics are from today, since it was almost like summer outside! And I decided to post almost all of them, untouched. I hope you don't get bored. :)





































And also, remember that these photos might not be the best, because all I have is a Canon Powershot. :) But I still love taking them!

Oh, and P.S.: I would love your suggestions for names, just please don't feel offended if I decide to keep a name or change it to something other than you suggested. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. NO! Saige is NOT an arwin! (Im not using caps and exclamation points to be mean. The just look more FUN!) SAIGE IF I WERETO RECCOMEND CHANGING HER NAME TO IS A..........
    - Annabeth
    - Julia
    -Charlotte
    - Trinity

    - Katniss
    -Becky
    -Taylor
    - Sarah
    -Brianne
    -Charlotte
    - Jessica
    -Melanie
    -Gia
    -Gianna
    -Danielle
    -Sabrina
    -Ariana
    -Amanda
    -Nikki
    -Annie
    -Mackenzie
    -Julia
    - Jamie
    -Stacey
    -Michelle
    -Marissa
    -Elly (pronounced L.E or Ellie)
    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions! And don't worry, the caps locks and exclamation points are all the more gratifying. :) I will take this into consideration!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for doing the photoshoot! I think Saige looks like a Piper.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)