January 26, 2013

Doll Room Makeover Part 1

I thought you might want to join me as I renovate my doll room! First there are some things to be said: This isn't going to be a major renovation, just making more space, and my doll's room consists of a shelf for clothes and my dresser which has their "beds" on top. Some pics:






 These are some pictures of the doll's room. I just put some extra scrap material (Lizzie's is a quilt I made) in the bottom of their boxes and the dressers are jewelry boxes.

This is the space where I keep all of my doll's clothes, which would be okay, except I can't find the outfit I'm looking for unless I search through all the boxes!


The dolls usually stay here during the day because there isn't a lot of standing space in their rooms, which is what I'm trying to fix.


Another view of the doll room. (Sorry for the awkward stick, that's for my upcoming project)





So let's do this one step at a time. First is the doll room. These sticks (above) are going to be used to turn two beds into one. Keep reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)