January 7, 2013

I'm finally here!

Hey! My name is Dally. I'm kind of new at this doll blogging thing, so you'll have to bear with me. I have three American girl dolls: Saige (2013 GOTY), Lizzie Gray (Elizabeth, Felicity's Best Friend Doll), and Nicole (Marie Grace). 

This IS a doll blog, so here you'll see photos of my dolls, hairstyle tutorials, reviews, photostories, and doll tips. I might have my dolls "post" here as well, if you know what I mean. 

I hope that you'll follow my doll's adventures on "Saige's Locket"! 

I'll post photos soon, and any blog tips would be great! 

Thanks to Doll Diaries, agoverseasfan and Delaney Loves AG for inspiring me to start my own blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dally! Great post! I saw you commented on my blog! Thanks.
    To add the follower gadget, follow these {simple!} steps:
    1) Go to your dashboard
    2)Click layout
    3)Click add a gadget
    4) scroll down until you see "Follower Gadget"
    5) click it
    ^) it may something like "enter" or "OK" etc., etc., click that, and you are done! :)

    Awesome blog, can't wait to see more of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! I would love your feedback, but please, be kind with your words. You don't know who's reading. ;)